Power outages throughout Georgia, Alabama | News
(WTVM)- News Leader 9 has learned that all power has been restored to Muscogee County & 16,000 are still without power statewide.
Earlier, 10,700 were without power in Georgia, and 833 of those were in Columbus.
In Alabama, there are 8,000 power outages statewide and 1,400 outages total in southeast Alabama .
Phenix City has 100 outages, Auburn has 1,500 outages, and Eufaula had 523 power outages.
Earlier, 8,149 were without service in Alabama statewide. The outages were evenly distributed across the state: 400 of those are in Birmingham, 400 in the Anniston area, and 800 in Montgomery area.
You can also report an outage by calling Alabama Power at 1-800-888-2726 or Georgia Power at 1-888-891-0938.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Ala. soldier, troops in Afghanistan give a huge ‘War Eagle!’
- Auburn awarding 1,432 degrees in fall ceremonies featuring guest speaker Stan White
- Adoptable Pets of the Day: Dec. 9
- Could you afford to go to the BCS Championship game?
- Humane Society director to spend night in kennel to raise money for shelter