Chicken Salad Chick celebrates 5 year anniversary | News
Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s newest, fast-casual restaurant concept, is proud to celebrate the five-year anniversary of the opening of their first restaurant in Auburn, Ala., on January 7.
After four years of local success in Auburn, the chicken salad connoisseurs announced plans to franchise the popular eatery in 2012 and grow the business primarily through franchise unit expansion throughout the southeastern United States.
Today, Chicken Salad Chick has sold 54 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina, and look forward to expanding nationally in the next few years.
To celebrate this five-year milestone and thank customers for their continued support, Chicken Salad Chick will host promotions and giveaways from January 7-12. Giveaway items will include free lunches, pounds of chicken salad to go, and party platters.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest