Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship Breakfast to be held Jan. 21 | News
The National Forum for Black Public Administrators East Central Alabama Chapter will host their annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Scholarship Breakfast on Monday, Jan. 21, 2013 at 7:30 am at the Auburn University Hotel & Conference Center.
The speaker for the event will be Mrs. Shirley Sherrod, former Georgia State Director of Rural Development for the United States Department of Agriculture.
The tickets are $30 each. For more information log on to www.nfbpa-ecac.com.
Copyright 2013 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest