Lee Co. Crime Stoppers offers $5k reward in missing man's case | News
AUBURN, AL (WTVM)- A $5,000 reward is being offered by Lee County Crime Stoppers for information that leads to the location of 69-year-old Willie Reynolds.
On December 21 an employee of Auburn Police Department saw Reynolds at his vehicle on Highway 29 in Auburn. The truck was found abandoned at that same location on December 24.
Reynolds suffers from Paiget's Disease, which may be a contributing factor to his disappearance. He is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 160 pounds and was last seen wearing a pair of blue jeans and a dark blue jacket.
If you see him, call Lee County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-522-7847.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Ala. soldier, troops in Afghanistan give a huge ‘War Eagle!’
- Auburn awarding 1,432 degrees in fall ceremonies featuring guest speaker Stan White
- Adoptable Pets of the Day: Dec. 9
- Could you afford to go to the BCS Championship game?
- Humane Society director to spend night in kennel to raise money for shelter