Harvey Updyke to undergo psychiatric evaluation | News
LEE COUNTY, AL - Harvey Updyke's hearing scheduled for this morning has been cancelled because of a motion filed for a psychiatric evaluation.
Updyke agrees to go into custody in Lee County for the evaluation. It's set to be scheduled at the Taylor Harden facility in Tuscaloosa.
The question of bond has been set aside for now.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest