Free Metered-Parking Available Downtown March 12 to 16 | News
AUBURN, AL - Free metered-parking will be available in downtown Auburn starting Monday, March 12 through Friday, March 16. In addition to on-street parking available throughout downtown, parking can be found on and surrounding the first floor of the Auburn Municipal Parking Deck, accessible from both Gay Street and Tichenor Avenue.
Keep your sales-tax dollars local and enjoy free-metered parking when you shop, dine or do business downtown. Auburn's sales tax revenue supports Auburn City Schools; funds the maintenance of roads and local infrastructure; and supports community events such as Auburn CityFest.
For more information, please contact the Office of the City Manager at 501-7260
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest