Auburn Dance Marathon staff in Columbus for Fall Festival | Events
COLUMBUS, GA - The record-breaking Auburn University Dance Marathon group will be at Columbus Regional Hospital on Sept. 27, for AUDM Fall Festival, starting at 5:30 p.m.
The festival is a time for the AU Dance Marathon staff and the families to get to know one another. This year’s theme is carnival; there will be food, games and booths for the families to enjoy. It is a special event for the hospital and for the AU Dance Marathon staff.
Auburn University Dance Marathon is a philanthropic event on Auburn University’s campus where participants stand for 12 hours in hour of Children’s Miracle Network children. Last year, AUDM raised $65,995.25 last year for CMN breaking the record for the largest first year Dance Marathon in the nation. AUDM works closely with Columbus Regional Hospital in which all proceeds go directly towards their Neonatal Care.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest