Luke Bryan headlining Hudson Family Foundation event | Events
AUBURN, AL - Tim and Kim Hudson are proud alumni of Auburn University. There deep rooted love of the Auburn community led them to make Auburn the place they call home and raise their three children Kennedie, Tess and Kade.
Tim Hudson is a pitcher for the Atlanta Braves and Kim Hudson is a practicing attorney in Auburn. This dynamic couple has earned the respect of their peers in both of their respective professions, but moreover, have gained even more admiration with their unrelenting giving of time, resources, heart and soul to those who face terminal and long term illness, emotional and financial challenges.Tim and Kim’s journey has been a road map of the Christian way of life. Standing beside and fighting for those who are too weak or too ill to fight for themselves.
Tim and Kim have been recognized nationally many times over with a multitude of charitable awards but in the midst of the worst economic environment in years their hearts told them they could do even more.
So in 2009, against the advice of everyone around them, Tim and Kim trusted each other and the hearts of those who believed in them and created The Hudson Family Foundation.
The couple was determined to make a major impact so they made their leap of faith and got to work. Over the last two year’s their commitment to their foundation and those it benefits has been nothing short of remarkable.
The next chapter in their life has again lead them home to Auburn too establish a branch of The Hudson Family Foundation that will have a direct impact on those in need throughout the region.
With that, Tim and Kim Hudson their family and everyone affiliated with the foundation are extremely excited and proud to make the announcement of the creation of the Inaugural Hudson Family Foundation Benefit Weekend.
The event will take place in Auburn, Alabama during the 2011 Auburn Football Homecoming Weekend.
On Thursday November 17 the Hudson Family Foundation will host a star studded Gala at the brand new state of the art Auburn Arena.
That’s just the start of the 2011 homecoming weekend. Can I get a “War Eagle” from the congregation? Hold on to your cowboy hats. The most electrifying young star in country music, Mr. Luke Bryan will be invading the Auburn Arena as he headlines the 2011 CMT Tour supporting his #1 album “Tailgates and Tanlines”. Luke will be joined by three other great acts Lee Brice, Josh Thompson and Chancie Neal.
Luke Bryan has soared to the top of the country music world with a multitude of chart topping hits and a live performance that rivals any competition. This must see concert will begin with gates opening at 6pm and Chancie Neal taking the stage at 6:45pm. Tickets for this show will be $40.00-$30.00 and $20.00.
The proceeds from this magical benefit weekend will go directly to those with need, and to other non-profit organizations throughout Lee, Russell and surrounding counties.
For more information or to become a sponsor please call The Hudson Family Foundation at 334-707-9007 or 352-302-7708 or email Jenny Hall at email@example.com.
For Artist or Hudson interviews please contact Brent Hall at 352-302-8177 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the foundation log on to the website at www.hudsonfamilyfoundation.com
To learn more about the concert and continuous updates visit us on Facebook at: 2011 Hudson Family Foundation Homecoming Concerts.
· Kinnucan’s-Auburn-1199 S. Donahue Dr. Auburn, Al 36832 Phone 334-887-6100
· Kinnucan’s-Tiger Town-2564 Enterprise Dr. Opelika, Al. 36801 Phone 334-749-1383
· Kinnucan’s-Columbus Ga.-2523 Airport Thruway Columbus, Ga. 31904 Phone 706-321-9797
· Kinnucan’s-Montgomery, Al.-6820 East Chase Parkway Montgomery, Al. 36117 Phone 334-356-3050
· J & M Bookstore in Downtown Auburn 115 S. College St. Auburn, Al 36832 Phone-334-887-7007
· The New J & M Bookstore at University Village 1100 S. College St. Auburn, Al 36832 Phone 334-826-8844.
· The Arena at Auburn University Box Office November 17th and 18th ONLY.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest