Auburn man arrested for multiple charges | Crime
On Monday, June 3, 2013, The Auburn Police Division arrested Jacob Tyler Greer, alias, 25-years-old, Auburn, Lee County, Alabama.
The arrest stemmed from an investigation conducted by the Auburn Police Division that resulted in the execution of a search warrant at Greer's business located on Mall Blvd. in Auburn. The search was in response to information regarding property from burglaries occurring in the Auburn Police Jurisdiction being located at the business.
Several thousand dollars worth of property, including electronics and firearms, were recovered.
Thus far, Greer has been charged with Possession of Short Barrel Shotgun and Receiving Stolen Property 2nd degree; additional charges are expected.
Mr. Greer was transported to the Lee County Detention Facility where he was further processed and a bond was set for $6000.00. Further investigation and arrests are pending.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- East Ala. soldier, troops in Afghanistan give a huge ‘War Eagle!’
- Auburn awarding 1,432 degrees in fall ceremonies featuring guest speaker Stan White
- Adoptable Pets of the Day: Dec. 9
- Could you afford to go to the BCS Championship game?
- Humane Society director to spend night in kennel to raise money for shelter