Two men arrested for holding up pizza delivery man | Crime
AUBURN, AL - Two men were arrested in Auburn Sunday for trying to hold up a pizza delivery man earlier in the day.
Auburn Police arrested Jamarius Blunt, age 20, and Tommy Davis, age 18 on warrants of first degree robbery on Nov. 25.
Police say the pair tried to rob a pizza delivery man in an apartment complex on the 1200 block of South College St around 1:30 a.m.
The victim was not hurt and the suspects fled the scene before police arrived.
Two men matching the suspects description were seen about 30 minutes later in an apartment complext on West Lingleaf Dr.
Blunt and Davis were taken into custody and taken to the Lee County Detention Center where their bond was set at $25,000 each.
Police believe Blunt and Davis may be involved in several similar incidents that have occurred in Auburn over the past few weeks.
The investigation of those cases is on-going.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest