Burglar vandalizes home with syrup and bleach | Crime
OPELIKA, AL - An Opelika woman found her house trashed last week, including syrup coating her carpets and cloths.
The victim reported that someone broke into their residence on Raintree St. sometime between Oct. 11 and Oct. 13.
She found several windows broken out, her television damaged, coaxial cables pulled from the walls, and a pile of her cloths in the middle of the floor with syrup and bleach poured all over them.
The suspect also poured syrup on the carpets in several other rooms.
There is a suspect wanted for burglary, domestic violence, and criminal mischief.
The case remains under investigation.
Copyright 2012 WTVM. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local university prepares for dangerous storms, builds shelters
- Ribbon cutting ceremony for new Children's Department at Phenix City Library
- Local 11th graders build playground for students with special needs
- Beer shoplifter pepper-sprays Piggly Wiggly employees
- Sgt. 1st Class Donald Wilson laid to rest